1-Day Trips From Chicago
One day trips run from downtown Chicago and Schaumburg on Saturdays and Sundays through the entire ski season. Our deluxe chartered buses head for the slopes for a full day of skiing and snowboarding and will have you back in the city for a late dinner.
These trips are pure convenience! Sleep on the bus ride up! Watch movies on the bus ride home! Make new friends! Ski or ride hard all day with no worries about driving home!
SCROLL DOWN TO BOOK!
Base Package - $89.00
Ski or Snowboard Rental - $20.00
Ski or Snowboard Lesson - $13.00
All packages include morning and afternoon refreshments on the bus. You are also welcome to bring your own.
Bus Only Package Available (does not include lift ticket) - $49.00
Typical One Day Trip on the Ski Bus
- 5:45-6:00 AM Bus loads at Clark and Division
- 6:15-6:30 AM Bus loads at Fullerton and Sheffield
- 6:50-7:00 AM Bus Loads at the REI located at 1209 East Golf Road in Schaumburg, IL
- 9:00-9:30 AM Bus arrives at mountain and lift tickets are distributed
- 5:00-5:30 PM Bus loads for return trip
- 5:30 PM Bus departs mountain
- 8:00-8:30 PM Bus arrives back in Chicago and drops at all pickup locations